Friday, November 30, 2012

Bedrooms are like Underwear

Working from home, I have been thinking more about space recently; particularly, ones bed room.  I have decided bedrooms are like underwear, not many people see them, but you want them to be comfortable.  Maybe they're more like socks, because socks are more easily seen, and I feel like I actually really like seeing peoples bedrooms.  I really like funky socks as well.  So I think it is all making sense now.  They're a revealing place; ones personal space.  It's funny, because they say that your bedroom reflects you, so it makes sense that if you put time into your room and make it how you want it, your life will be more like you would like it to be.  Wow, I think I just solved life's puzzle.  One of my goals for this next year is to write a book, maybe I'll call it "Clean your room and Grow Rich". 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading that book! Sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete