Friday, November 22, 2013

Rest in Peace, David

My heart is so shattered for you, old friend.
You were the greatest friend a kid could ask for.
You always made us laugh.
You always challenged us.
You were always a little braver,
and more courageous.
Even when to a fault.
I don't know if you ever knew fear,
while most of us had him on speed dial.
You were a Daredevil in your own right.
You had this lightness to you, but extreme passion as well.
The unique ingredients that made you so damn remarkable.
You always had adventure ingrained in your heart, Smiley.

Thank you for showing me how to live.
Thank you for changing my life for the better, in ways I will surely never forget.
Our endless memories and adventures will always be a part of who I am, old friend.
I will never not mourn for you, brother.
I love you, David.
Rest in Peace.