Friday, August 17, 2012

Anti-Goal


Riddance of presuppositions.  Is it possible?  Only my 2nd blog enty and I find my motives torn and tainted.  Who is my audience?  What is my voice?  What is my motive?  What are my tactics?  Is this stupid?  Is this cliche?  Is this me?  The questions go on.  Judgemental, fearful, disempowering questions.

Questions.  I just finished reading this book about questions.  The idea is that if you can change your questions you can change your life.  I want to write a blog because it would be easier to pretend I am changing someone elses life rather than bother with my own.  I want to change lives, but changing my own, well, I would rather just drown in presuppositions all day.

So is it possible to rid myself of my presuppositions?  I think I need to brain storm some new questions, and ask myself first, "Do I truly want to succeed?"  Otherwise I am just wasting my own time... which of coarse if I do not wish to succeed would be perfectly in line with my anti-goal.   

No comments:

Post a Comment