Friday, August 10, 2012

Volcano Surfer


I started this blog because I thought I had something really great to start it out with.  You know, those thoughts that volcano out of you that you just know the world needs?  I got so caught up on creating a username though that I completely forgot what I once thought.  At least now I'll be ready for the next world changing brain wave.  That is the purpose of this blog, by the way.  To create a wave for ones brain to surf towards world change.  I don't care whose brain it is... like they said in that old baseball movie, "if you build it they will come". I just want to put stuff out there so it doesn't spoil sitting in here.

Disclaimer:  Mindless Listlessness may need sifting through to get to the riches, but riches thee shall see for as many as there are in you there are nearly as many in me.  And what good is changing the world without some mindless merriment along the way, anyways?

Surfs up, hang 10, until then. -Stay Valorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment