Monday, March 24, 2014

Whether it's a blessing or a curse is debatable

Whether it's a blessing or a curse is debatable.  I'm a planner, a thinker, and obsessor.

Failures and successes rarely catch me by surprise, as there are few angles I don't consider before they happen.

My counselor asked me why do you give power to these fantasies?  I think he was patronizing me.

He said life is like a game of chess, and you needn't need consider your next move until life has made its next move.



I think fantasy is an ill fit word.  I would associate the word wisdom as a more fitting descriptor of thinking ahead.

I often wonder why others don't exercise their ability to think things through.

Why don't they indulge a little fantasy, too?

Yes it can be bad, but that doesn't mean that it can't be good.

The other day I noticed the similarity in spelling between the words laughter and slaughter.

Hearsay says that the grass is always greener on the other side, but I met someone who has been there, and they said that grass was too much upkeep.

My nephew casually mentioned once that the phrase debatable can by inserted into any conversation at any time.  Great for parties.  Even though I'm old enough to be my nephew's uncle, I found this observation quite debatable.  And by that I mean memorable and useful.

I'm a planner, a thinker, and obsessor.  I slaughter greener grasses with the laughter of my thoughts. Whether it's a blessing or a curse is debatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment